Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!


I am about a week late doing this but I wanted to write about Anna's 4th birthday! It was last Sunday the 23rd of November. She had told me she wanted three things: a scooter, a belt, and a watch. So that is what she got and a dress to wear to church. I thought the scooter would be a hit, but she has only gone on it once. I think it is a little harder for to ride than what she was thinking. She was so excited to go to church and had been singing the primary birthday song all morning. We finished out the evening with all the cousins over for cake and ice cream! Anna is getting so big. I miss her as a baby already, but I am looking forward to watching her grow and experience life! She is so sweet and caring. She loves to be a big sister and does it so well. She loves to please people, to learn, and to be with her cousins. She loves to eat spaghetti, veggies, and prefers warm milk over cold. We love you Anna!



Anna with her new pink scooter!



She wanted a pink cake.




Some seemed to be having more fun than others. Notice Olivia down below.



She was ready for the party to be over.