Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holiday Wrap Up

Starting from the end of November to the beginning of January here is our holiday wrap up. This is our Christmas tree that we cut down from Scipio. We have done this tradition with my family since I was 11 or 12. It's been fun to carry it on with my little family.

Thanks to my brother Ryan! He is holding up the tree for us.
We made a gingerbread house with Grandma and Grandpa Brown.

Anna and I went to the Nutcracker to see cousin Sarah perform.



We had our annual Koelliker Nativity Program. Anna was an angel and Grace wanted to be a sheep again. Anna took her role very seriously. When it was her turn to come in she stood up on a chair and stuck out her arms.



Grace was practicing her baa sounds before making her entrance.

Christmas Eve was spent mostly at Grandma and Grandpa's Brown's house, with lots of cousins and new pj's for all!

We came back to open more presents with the Koelliker cousins. Here is Olivia and Owen.


The Koelliker clan


Christmas morning!


Olivia loved all her presents. Can't you tell!

"All I want for Christmas is a blue bell" Yep that was it for Anna's list. Sounds pretty simple until you realize there is no such thing as a blue bell around Christmas time. However, the work paid off for Santa's helper when she opened it Christmas morning and said, "I just like love it!"
Happy New Year 2009! We brought the new year in with the girls around 7:30 p.m. I know it might not sound very exciting but they had fun making sounds, dancing around and singing.



1 comment:

Laura said...

Your girls are so sweet. I'm glad you had a good holiday.