Monday, October 27, 2008

my first time

So here is my first attempt at trying to start a blog. Thank you Jenni, Becky, and Mehrsa for encouraging me to start. Erin (my sister-in-law) thanks for the crash course on how to post.

So I thought I should put up some pictures of my girls. Anna is almost 4 Gracie is 2 1/2 and Olivia is 7 months. In an attempt to save money Mike and I took these pictures on Saturday. Its a tough job to make 3 girls look at the camera, smile and hold a baby. Here is the proof! Two of these sweaters were made by my mom. Thanks Grandma!!


5 comments:

Becky said...

Hello friend! So glad you've decided to join the world of blogging. I can't wait to hear about all your crazy adventures.

Loves.

Jenni Hinckley said...

I am so proud of you for being a blogger! Now I will be able to see cute pictures of your family!

familia Bybaran said...

Yay!!! You have a blog! Great pictures. Your daughters are adorable. I can't wait to keep up with you on the blog from now on.

Unknown said...

It looks like my "crash course" helped. This is a great first post and I expect good things to come from this. I do love having these little ones next door, thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Hooray for blogs! I am so excited to read up on what you have been up to and to see pictures of your sweet girls. I totally know what you mean about how tricky it can be to get 3 girls smiling for a camera all at once. You did a great job.