Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Week of Halloween Fun

This week started with the traditional Koelliker Halloween Party at Aunt Cheryl's and Karri's. I missed most of the action since my girls are afraid of most costumes and anything scary. We spent the majority of the time in Cheryl's basement playing the kid games and then headed home while everyone went to the haunted woods at Karri's. I learned my lesson last year with haunted woods and small children, wait until they are older. Here are a few pictures of the party.

Susan and Amy

Grace was Cinderella
Anna was Snow White
Olivia spent most of the time with half of her costume on. She was a chicken.

Matt and Emily

For family morning time (since Mike works in the evenings) We carved our pumpkin. Grace wanted it to be a scary pumpkin.

Halloween Day!!

We started our day by going to the Halloween Parade at school. We saw cousin Charlie there. Unfortunately he was a skeleton and it scared Cinderella Grace. She did not want to sit next to him.

Not to worry Grace was very happy by the end of the night. Thanks to cousin Janie and Izzy they introduced them to the wonderful world of trick-or-treating. At one point Grace had two tootsie roll suckers in her hands. One almost gone and the other unwrapped and ready to go. Anna was a little more wise. She stopped eating her candy and said "I think I am done, I don't want to get sick." Baby Livi was perfect! She lasted to the bitter end.

2 comments:

Jenni Hinckley said...

Those pictures are so cute! I miss those cute girls so much!

Becky said...

That chicken costume is too much - so cute! Glad to hear my kid isn't the only one who insists on double fisting his candy.