skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Preschool
This week my friends and I started a preschool. I must admit I think I had as much fun as the kids. For a brief moment it felt like I was teaching again. The girls were excited too! The night before, Anna said, "I am so excited for preschool I wonder what it will look like?" After it was over I asked Anna what her favorite part was she said it was sitting in the toy basket. I remember seeing her sit in the basket during play time and I thought why did I worry so much and put so much into it when sitting in a basket of toys and staring at kids was the highlight. Oh well! Simple pleasures I guess. Grace's favorite part was the singing. They made these little people of themselves
2 comments:
Anna and Grace, you are such good artists. We loved to hear about your preschool.
https://www.elvanasira.com/2019/03/Cara-Mendapatkan-Pinjaman-Online-dengan-Mudah.html
Post a Comment